Junior Consultant (m/f/x) Regulatory, Risk & Compliance
You are an expert when it comes to advising our clients on compliance, data protection and regulatory issues. Among other things, you create and develop risk models for clients in various industries.
- COREculture: Flat hierarchies, coupled with freedom at work and the celebration of joint and individual successes characterize the culture of CORE. It encourages, promotes and challenges you to contribute your own ideas and implement them on your own responsibility. The principle of "Competence Leads" applies - the best idea wins.
- COREmember: You will have the opportunity to work with colleagues (m/f/x) who are as smart, enthusiastic and open-minded as you are and grow together as a team.
- COREdevelopment: You will have the opportunity to participate in numerous internal and external trainings. In the context of semi-annual development meetings, we shape your personal learning and experience curve. From day 1, you are part of the team and are given early responsibility and the necessary scope to grow with your tasks and expand your wealth of experience.
- COREbenefits: We offer you excellent IT equipment, a selection of hot and cold drinks and healthy snacks, as well as numerous other employee benefits. You can expect an employee-friendly travel policy as well as various mobility options for private use. Whether at the client's, in our modern equipped offices or from home - with us you have the possibility to work mobile.
- Advising our clients on the analysis, planning and implementation of regulatory requirements as well as managing regulatory notifications and monitoring regulatory frameworks
- Develop technology-driven analytical tools for all risk functions (e.g., strategic risk management, credit risk, operational and market risk, and fraud prevention)
- Creation and further development of risk models for clients in various industries and company sizes, as well as the preparation of individual solutions for our client projects
- Contribution to publications on (industry-specific) compliance topics, as well as to the conception of ideal-typical implementations of regulatory, risk & compliance requirements
- Contact person for the specialist departments, compliance, risk management and regulatory affairs for the Executive Board and moderation of relevant workshops and meetings and/or seminars for these topics
- Successfully completed degree in a STEM subject, economics, law, or a comparable field of study
- Practical experience in one of the following topics: Risk Management, Regulatory (e.g. PSD2, FinRep, CoRep, BCBS239), Information Security or Data Protection
- Expertise in auditing standards, in particular ISAE 3402 and IDW standards, is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken, and willingness to travel
Questions? Ask our recruiting team
Expert EN - Clara Budimir
Clara Budimir is Talent Acquisition Specialist at CORE. In addition to managing the talent network and coordinating CORE's HR marketing activities, she supports our candidates throughout the entire...Read more
Clara Budimir is Talent Acquisition Specialist at CORE. In addition to managing the talent network and coordinating CORE's HR marketing activities, she supports our candidates throughout the entire recruiting process.Read less
Expert EN - Caroline Schlegel
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, Caroline Schlegel is responsible for the entire applicant management from the first contact to the signing of the contract for CORE. She is constantly on the looko...Read more
As Talent Acquisition Specialist, Caroline Schlegel is responsible for the entire applicant management from the first contact to the signing of the contract for CORE. She is constantly on the lookout for new COREmembers, both in social media and at recruiting events.Read less